Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Did Anyone Ever Have 1990’s Brothers Word Processor?



No. I am not selling this but wanted to share what I used when I first started writing Chandra's Quest. Back in the 90’s, I owned a Brother’s Word Processor. It came with a floppy compartment so I can save my manuscripts in the floppy disk. Chandra’s Quest was first written on one of these and saved on floppies. It took several floppy disks to save  the manuscript. My husband gave me the processor on Christmas in 1991. After I had my last, (1997) I quit my job to stay home and take care of my kids, so I was able to use the processor more.


When you’re working 8 hours and have kids to take care of, it gets a little hard to apply yourself to your writing. However, for me, I did my writing in the evenings after my kids had settled down and were busy playing games or watching their favorite TV shows.This is a throw-back to a time when I did not have a computer and couldn’t get online because we didn’t know about the internet yet. We didn’t purchase a computer until 1999. I just wanted to share this little bit of info. Did any of you every have one? Did you use it for your books? You can leave comment in the comment box. Thank you.




Please visit links to my Website and YouTube Channel

Chandra2o12 Channel

Author's Website



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment