Tuesday, May 14, 2019

In the Company of Elves: What you Need to Know



As the author of, In the Company of Elves, I highly enjoyed writing this fantasy story. It is one of my full-length novels, other than the Chandra’s Quest trilogy books. Even though Chandra’s Quest was my first book, I was inspired to write, In the Company of Elves by watching movies like Legend, Willow, Lord of the Rings, Alice in Wonderland to name a few. I published In the Company of Elves in 2009 but started writing the story back in 2004/2005. Yes, I came up with the title for this book many years ago. The first copy of the book was published through Instant Publishers, a subsidiary company. It only had 120 pages. 



Then I decided to revise the book, so I re-wrote it and added more chapters to it. For those who have downloaded my book and enjoyed it, Thank you. If you have a paperback copy, thank you for purchasing it. I recently donated 1 copy to one of those Little Library Boxes, in Menifee Ca. If you read it as a Summer read, please be sure to leave a review on Amazon or on my Facebook page or Instagram. Thank you. 



NOTE: In July, I will be publishing The Other Side of Things Part 2. It is a non fiction book, with issues on Health, Social relations, Romance and Fashion.Visit my Facebook page and my Website for more info.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment