Wednesday, June 23, 2021

My Summer Projects


If you've been following me on Facebook or Twitter, you should know that I am still working on Omega: Chandra's Quest Book 4, the final installment of the Chandra's Quest trilogy. And if you've read the first three, you're looking forward to reading book 4.

I will continue working on Omega and hope to publish it by the end of this year. I will also be converting Secret Diary of a Gypsy Heart into a paperback this Summer. Usually, during the process, I might find something within the text that I want to change so by the time it becomes a paperback, it might be a bit different than when I uploaded it as a eBook. Technically when that happens, I will re-upload it as an eBook with the changes.



In addition, I will be writing some FanFic stories (above) based on some of my old time favorite shows. I will share them on another blog.  
What will happen after I publish Omega?
I will take a break on starting my next novel. I've learned not to reveal too much about the title or the subject I will be writing. I like to leave it a mystery. 

I will share updates on my blog, Facebook Author's Page & Twitter. 
Stay Cool & Safe. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment