Thursday, February 1, 2024

Updates on Books I Am Writing

 



I just want to give my readers an update on my progress of the books I am currently writing. 

Diary of a Time Traveler’s Companion: so far, I’m at 207 pages in; this book will be a full-length novel. It will be published under another pen name. It is based on a fanfic I’ve been writing. There are some changes in the book that sets it apart from the Fanfic. For those who know about my Fanfiction, kudos to you! You’ll enjoy the book as well. 

 


Path Less Taken: I am working on this book, I just haven’t gotten as far as I would like but it's possible that the completion date will be around the same time the Time Traveler’s book will be completed. I alternate between books when working on them.


*Pictures of the characters from both of my books are posted on my Facebook author page. 

Note: the character Jack Harlin is similar to the Jack character in Doctor Who but there are slight differences. And as you probably have figured out the woman with the curly blonde hair represents River but not the same personality. Both Jack and Melanie are bisexual.


Jack & Melanie

For those who follow me on TikTok, some of my videos have been muted, but you can find them on my YouTube channel or on my Facebook Reels list. Follow links below. 

TIKTOK

YouTube

CECILE GARCIA

CG HEANDEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment