Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Feeling Accomplished


Woo-hoo! I have finally completed revising Chandra's Quest book 1, Chandra's Quest Book 2 & In the Company of Elves,  the three books that I had published many years ago. That was half  of what I want to do. I plan on writing other books.




Future books to come:
Books that will be publish in the near future, will be new and posted on Kindle first before publishing them on paperback. 

If you've read my books, please post your comment about them. All comments appreciated. TY.

Previews of my books on CreateSpace:

Chandra's Quest

Chandra's Quest Book 2: Twisted Embers

In the Company of Elves

NOTE: In the Company of Elves has been downloaded more than any of my other books. If you wish to own a copy, you can order the paperback version or download your copy from Kindle.

My Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment