Sunday, May 13, 2018

What is my Goal in Life?


Someone once asked me: What is your goal Life? My main goal in Life is to write and publish as many books as I can before I turn 60. Why? I just feel that I should. It's a calling of sorts. So the next time a person asks me what my goals are, that is what I'll tell them. Even if  most of my books are novelettes, it's fine with me. My readers will enjoy them. And yes, I do have readers.

Books I've written so far:
*Chandra's Quest (novel)
*Chandra's Quest Book 2: Twisted Embers (novel)
*In the Company of Elves (novel)
Saints and Sinners: Affairs of the Heart (novelette)
The Other Side of Things: Part One (novelette)

(books with a star next to them have been downloaded over 40 times)

Books I'm working on:

Chandra's Quest Book 3: Immortality
Out in the Open

NEW: I made this rotating pendant based on one of my novels, In the Company of Elves. It comes with a chain. The front of the pendant pictures the main character Melissa and the backside is the title of the book. Handmade, one of a kind item.

Please visit link if interested. 

In the Company of Elves pendant

Visit my website to see a list of books to come.

Author's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment