Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Write What You Know and Experienced

 



I was a Human Directional (Sign Twirler) since 2012, except during the pandemic when many companies closed. The sign twirling job was my part-time job. Recently, I’ve become a supervisor which is a step up, and better for my tired feet. I am writing an eBook related the job.

  I will slightly change names of people and companies, that I worked for especially the recent company. The motivation for this book is to write down the experiences I’ve had as a sign twirler/supervisor while eagerly awaiting for the time I can apply for early retirement and end my employment with these companies for good. The book will be filled with pros and cons of the job and my interaction with coworkers, management, and the clients (realtors at the offices). Don’t expect any spicey, sex scenes, there is none, just information and my personal experiences that I had while working as a sign twirler. Yes, some people will be irked, but it doesn’t matter, for I am real and true to myself. I will be publishing under a pseudonym, not the usual pen name I use and I will not publish the book through Amazon Kindle (KDP). This book will only be available through Google Play and Apple Books.

Other books:

I am working on the hardcover version of Omega: Chandra’s Quest book 4, which will be out next month. Thank you, readers--those who have taken an interest in my books. Read, Rate and Review.


LinkTree




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment