Thursday, March 16, 2023

New Book: Lost in the Backrooms


I am withholding the title of my new book until it is ready for publication, I guarantee that this next book series will intrigue avid readers. The first book out of the series will be related to the Backrooms phenomenon, called Lost in the Backrooms. Well, not sure if it’s a phenomenon but people have talked about it and posted short videos about the notorious Backrooms in recent years. The Backrooms intrigue me and have inspired me. I am integrating it into the story I am writing. The main character is a Hunter, she belongs to a secret organization that the Church created long ago to hunt down paranormal/supernatural creatures. 




The first book will introduce the main character, Jane, whose parents were a part of the secret organization and after they died when she was 12, she is taken to Saint Augustina orphanage, raised and trained to be a Hunter, like her parents. That’s all I am going to give you, I won’t reveal anymore. When I publish this book, I will post links to it on this blog and create a page for the series on my website.


MY Inspirations: Supernatural, Backrooms, paranormal shows, and some anime TV series I’ve seen in the past.


LINKTREE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment