Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Books I am Working On Now


I've been busy these past couple of months with my writing and other craft projects. The company I worked for has put everyone on hold until the housing companies decide whether they want people to advertise for them or not. I have more time to write. I am still upset not being able to work during the summer but that's not what I want to talk about in this blog entry. 


Anyways, lets talk about my books. Lost in the Backrooms: The Phoenix Files Vol. 1 has been downloaded more than any of my other books which says a lot, thank you to the readers that are interested in my version of the Backrooms. That's a big deal to me. Also, two people actually bought the printed version, double thanks, I appreciate it. 
I do write under another pseudonym and I am going to reveal what the name is and where you'll be able to download the books I will publish under that name. 

Future books by CG Heandez

Womens' Stories: A Collection of Unbelievable Short Stories (General Fiction)


Through the Eyes of a Sign Twirler
(Nonfiction)

Where to find them: Google Play and Apple Books.


I am currently working on, A Twist in Time:  a prequel to Chandra's Quest, and Vol. 2 of the Phoenix Files and Womens' Stories: A Collection of Unbelievable Short Stories. This book is considered general fiction, much like one of my other books called, Saints and Sinners: Affairs of the Heart.
Please do visit my YouTube channel and subscribe. Also, please do follow me on my website.






 

2 comments:

Please leave a comment