Friday, August 30, 2024

GooglePlay Books

 I have not uploaded many of my books to Google Play, but after recently adding one of my fanfiction stories, I have decided to upload part 1 of A Time Traveler’s Companion there as well. This series will be available exclusively in parts on Google Play. The complete novel will be available on Amazon in the future. I am offering readers an opportunity to explore this dark romance time travel story through an early preview. As some of my works include illustrations, I will provide the file in PDF format, while the audiobook will be available in EPUB, as that is the required format for audio production. For more information about my books, please check the link below to access them on Google Play. By the way, the cover image that is posted on GoooglePlay will not be used on Amazon.

GooglePlay: A Time Traveler's Companion part 1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment