Sunday, August 23, 2026

Chandra's Quest on Goodreads

 


When I was on Goodreads, I noticed there are several variation of my book. The difference is that they all have a different book cover image. The first edition looked like this:

published in 2003

The second edition looks like this:


published in 2012

Below are other book cover images I used throughout the 2010s. I changed the cover several times before I decided on one.



I once used this image for a book cover, and it was painted by my dad. Unfortunately, I added him as a contributor for that edition when I used the cover image.


I was really focused on impressing my dad's family when I joined Facebook, wanting them to see my work as a published author. I thought they'd be happy to see me using one of my dad's pictures, but looking back, I know that wasn't the best approach. Eventually, I figured out that trying to please everyone is not making me happy, so I decided to change it again and go back to this cover and that's why on Goodreads you'll see this one but this is the one that has the details right:



The details on Goodreads for Chandra's Quest can be a bit inconsistent, but I've included screenshots below of the specific edition that readers should use to leave their reviews and ratings. Below I added the link to it.



The page count for the book is spot on, as I've merged Books 1 through 4 into a single volume, making the total 567 pages. The date it was published is a bit off though, it's still going by the edition with that cover image. There are very few paperback books out there with that particular image. 



If you've read this book, I’d love for you to share your reviews. Just follow the link below, it will take you to the page. I promise there won’t be any more changes to this Chandra's Quest; this is the final book cover. For those who haven't read the first four books, this edition includes all of them.



Goodreads




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment