I've been a busy writer this year and the books I've published are:
A Time Traveler's Companion
This book is available as an eBook and audiobook. The audiobook is available in two parts.
I will be publishing the paperback next year and hopefully it will be with IngramSparks.
Next is: The Maze from Hell: A Backrooms Tale
This book has more eBook downloads and a few paperback books have been sold. You can find this book on Amazon and audiobook is available on GooglePlay.
Incidentally, this book was going to be published on IngramSparks for a more broader distribution unfortunately, I published the paperback first on Amazon, so meta sees it as a conflict for a some reason.
Next is : Author's Notes: Personal Notes Based on the Author's Books
This book is a novelette (short story) It is based on the notes I wrote regarding books I've published so far. Does not include Through the Eyes of a Sign Twirler.
Next is: Through the Eyes of a Sign Twirler
I recently published this eBook on GooglePlay books and AppleBooks. I have no intentions of publishing this book on Amazon. I will make it into an audiobook in the coming months.
The books that are in the Editor's hands are:
The Path Less Taken: The Phoenix Files vol. 2
Midnight & Black Dove
Both Books will be published at the end of the year or in the beginning of next year
Thank you for visiting this blog, i appreciate it and please do leave a comment in the comment box.
(18 & over)
(18 & over)





.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment