Thursday, April 12, 2018

New Paperback Book of Chandra's Quest



It’s been a while since I’ve written in my author’s blog. I want to let everyone know that I finally published Chandra’s Quest Book 1 through CreateSpace. It took a while because I couldn’t get the page numbers to sync properly. I started fixing the problem back in Mid-September, it took me this long! So, now it is available for purchase as a paperback.

The book’s content:
The first few chapters talk about the main characters troubles while living at an alien brothel.
NOTE: this book is for young adults. ages 14 & over.


Changes I made to this book, other than the bookcover:
Back in March of 2017, my mother, (may she rest in Peace) wanted to read what happens to Chandra after the last chapter. The story continues in Book 2, so I decided to pull four chapters from Book 2 and wrote them into Book 1.  The revised 2013 version only went up to chapter 9, so I decided to change the content and add the four chapters; it blended in perfectly. The only problem was that by doing so,  I threw off the page numbers. However, I still printed the book as it was, for my mom. She was dying so, she did not have much time. I ordered her a copy, so she can finish reading it. She did, and in August she passed away. 

Starting the Tedious task of fixing the problem: After she died, I decided to finally fix the page numbers, so I started the tedious tasks of trying to get the numbers in sync. It took me FOREVER! I was so relieved when I finally did it! I did have to sacrifice 2 pictures within the book, but they are not important.
How to purchase the book:
Amazon Kindle & amazon books. If you have prime, it helps.
Category: sci-fi/fantasy/romance/adventure/mystery
Ages: 14 & over

Chandra's Quest

For those who have the 2013 revised version, if you want the recent copy, order or let me know. TY. 




2013 version

2017


Chandra's Quest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment