Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Secret Diary of a Gypsy Heart




I am working on a new book called Secret Diary of a Gypsy Heart. This book was actually written back in the early 2000's as a novelette. The original title was Clarissa. I restored it and started writing more chapters in the book. I have old CD Rom disc where I saved various short stories before I went through my writer's block. There were only a few stories I was able to fish out that are workable. Secret Diary of a Gypsy Heart is adult fiction/drama and written as a first person narrative for the first few chapters. Categorized as contemporary, romantic fiction. The story revolves around Serena, a woman whose past relationships come back to haunt her family after her death.


NOTE:  I will post a link to the book when it is published. Similarities to people, places and things are purely coincidental. This book is not based on true accounts but written to seem like true accounts.

Update: this book will be published as an eBook in a few weeks. Please visit my Facebook page for updates. TY

Author's Website

Author's Channel

Author's Facebook page

Secret Diary of a Gypsy Heart


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment