Thursday, August 13, 2020

Where You Can Leave Reviews for my Books

If you're a Independent author (aka self-published) you should know by now that Amazon undermines the progress of Indie Author's books by removing reviews that average over a 3 star. They will remove reviews that are 5 stars of new Indie books because they assume that most Indie Authors have their 'relatives or friends' leave reviews for them! Well, I for one, know that anyone who has read books by any author, indie or not, don't always buy them on Amazon. Some people leave reviews on books that they didn't buy on Amazon. I call it BULL when they say, "Only verified buyers can leave a review." Why you ask? I've left plenty of reviews for books that I had bought years ago through other book stores and those reviews were never removed. So, in light of this revelation I will add here links to where you CAN put your review without it being removed. Please do visit them.










There are no reviews for:
Secret Diary of a Gypsy Heart yet. The book is in eBook form. When I publish it as a paperback people can post a review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment