Friday, November 19, 2021

Elf Donut Recipe


I am sharing this recipe I found on a Malt-O-Meal cereal box. The recipe is named Magic Muffins but I made fun donuts/biscuits out of it. I call them Elf Donuts.

 They are best eaten when warm, with hot chocolate,  milk, or warm tea, Chamomile. 

Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cups Original Malt-O-Meal cereal, dry
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
1 tablespoon baking powder 
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup crushed walnuts (optional)

Directions:
Preheat Oven to 350, the box may say 400 but trust me, 350 is best. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients & mix well. Pour batter into greased donut pans. 

Fill the cups to make 12. Bake for 18mins. You can put icing on them but it's optional. I prefer mine plain. In addition, you can grease the donut pans with Lard or use Pam Cooking Spray.
(Try the recipe out & let me know what you think.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment