Sunday, August 5, 2018

NEW book! The Other Side of Things: Part One


NEW! I've just recently uploaded a new book on kindle. Please visit if interested. 

Summary:


In this book I am sharing entries from a personal blog that I’ve had since 2004. The blog was once called the Phoenix Flare, but I’ve changed its name several times over. In my blog I write my personal opinions about anything from relationships issues, health, beauty, religion, fashion, some politics and occasionally, throw in miscellaneous topics, which include the unexplained, paranormal and supernatural. Most entries are current, written within the past 5 years. If you are surprised by what I have written in this book, don’t be, I am Human after all and I only wish to entertain, while giving people my personal outlook on certain controversial and non-controversial topics. Politics is not my forte, but I added one political entry at the end of this book. I will be blunt honest and real while sharing my personal experiences and my opinions about different topics in, The Other Side of Things. I have numbered the topics for each chapter. Enjoy my book and feel free to comment on my Instagram, Facebook or Amazon Kindle books.ages: 18 & over

NOTE: if you wish to download your copy please visit link:

The Other Side of Things


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment