Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Excerpt from: The Other Side of Things Chapter 3







Excerpt: Chapter 3 Health


(In this chapter I will present several topics, not as many as the first chapter but a few to bring to light certain health issues. Please note, I only state my opinion about the topics I’ve written, no intentional personal attacks on any group of people. I am being real and that means I may state personal opinions about some people I don’t know very well, sorry.)



Topic 5: Staying Fit During Pregnancy is Important for you and your Baby

You help your baby by eating the proper foods, the fetus absorbs the nutrients your body gets from foods that you eat. You may not know this but, if you eat right and exercise during your pregnancy,
you stand a better chance in losing the weight you gain. With my first kid I could barely keep anything down for 6 months, so I did lose a lot of weight, however, I ate fish after my sixth month and fresh veggies. I couldn’t drink milk, so I drank soy milk.



  There were some foods I couldn’t stomach and that included burgers from fast food places. The only burgers I ate were the ones I made myself. I have no idea why but that’s the way it was for me. With my second child I only experienced morning sickness for 3 months then I was able to eat almost everything except drink milk. I still had to drank soy milk with my second child.

By the time I had my third child, I was able to drink regular milk and enjoy a lot of foods I couldn’t during my first two pregnancies. Note, that I did walk every morning with all three pregnancies, usually after my fifth month. I did about 1 a mile, 5 days a week. I did myself a favor because I stayed fit and I was able to lose weight quicker after I had my kids. So, it’s important to workout during pregnancy and eating the right foods, fresh and healthy foods keep you and your baby healthy.



(because some topics are controversial, I won't always share them on this blog or instagram. )

Age category: 16 and over.

My Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment