Thursday, August 15, 2019

Throw Back Thursday: In the Company of Elves



Here is my TBT for In the Company of Elves. I am posting two reviews that I recieved long ago for the original copy of  In the Company of Elves. The book was 120 pages long, and was a 4 by 8 inch in size. 


Only a selected few ever read my book. I had it up for sale on Amazon when I first published it through InstantPublishers.com. I was a third party seller on Amazon so i did sell my books there. I stopped selling being a third party seller on Amazon, about two years after I published In the Company of Elves.

This review was posted on Amazon for the 1st edition of In the Company of Elves:

"I'm not much of a reader (my daughter is) but have to say i did read this one & I liked it I even finished it. Liked the romance part myself.. (Christina White)

The review below was emailed to me by a member of a group of teachers who live in Placentia, California. They have a book club and review books of authors of all genre.

 "My name is Jeanette, and my girl friends and I just read your book. We belong to a book club here in Anaheim. WE enjoyed reading your book. It reminded us a little of "Alice in Wonderland, Lord of the Rings & Wizard of OZ. Also, we felt the age appropriate level should be teenagers through adult. Remember the members of the book club are teachers. Again, we enjoyed reading your book and wish you luck in your endeavors. Keep writing you have a nice quality to your work. (Jeanette)

Yes, these are official reviews by real people and no I do not personally know them, just to be clear for those who question the authenticity. 


Well, I am happy to share this with my readers and if you have read any of my books, please do Rate and Review. Reviews help an author grow and learn. it gives them confidence and makes them a better writer.Visit my website for more info.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment