Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Secret Diary of a Gypsy Heart Chapter 1 Excerpt

 


Secret Diary of a Gypsy Heart Chapter 1 Excerpt

Chapter 1: Serena

If you are reading this, then I am deceased. My name is Serena Raye Sanchez, and I wrote this diary when I was in my mid-50’s and at that time, my hair was graying, and my body was showing its age. In my younger years, I was attractive, and my hair was light brown in color or burgundy, it depends on what color of hair dye I used. I do not remember what my real hair color is, but I know I’m not a blonde. I had always been slim with brownish green eyes. I inherited my eye color from my mother. My mother, Maria, was Irish/Mexican and my

dad Scott, was Caucasian. I have a younger sister name Caroline, and she is also married and has two children. When I wrote this Diary, both of my parents are deceased. May God rest their souls. They died during the global pandemic of 2020. My dad died a few months after my mother.

  I have three children, all daughters. My oldest daughter’s name is Sarah, my second daughter’s name is Salem and my youngest is Shari.

Yes, they all have names that start with the letter as my name. Before I continue, I want to clarify that this diary is all about the affairs, infatuations, and relationships I engaged in throughout of my lifetime.

  You can take this diary as a confession of sorts, although I doubt, I would ever be forgiven by certain people if they ever read this. I am dead, and it doesn’t hurt me, however it might hurt those who will discover my secret.

Despite of everything, I am and always will remain the person people knew and loved regardless of my flaws. No one’s perfect and not

everyone walks the righteous path so I do have Haters that will always judge but that doesn’t matter, not anymore.  There was a time when I believed everyone has a soulmate, a spiritual twin, somewhere out there.

 Finding him or her may take a person a Lifetime but people do find each other, some do. When I was much younger, single, I used to watch soap operas and loved them. I always wondered if I would ever find my Knight, my Angel, my Soulmate.

 Before I get ahead of myself, I must talk about my first crush. This will not justify my actions later in Life, but I suppose it sheds some light on the kind of person I once was.

   Let me see, where do I start, ah yes, with my first crush. I was in high school, and a boy named Alex Romero, was my first big crush. He was somewhat popular in certain circles.

   He had dark brown hair, light brown eyes, clear skin and was about five foot five at the time. Of course, he grew taller as the years progressed. He was perfect or so I thought. I, on the other hand, had preteen chunk on my back side (junk in the

trunk), as I defined it back in the day, and I had low self-esteem, putting all that together with being shy, well those years were my awkward years. 


Author's Website


Author's YouTube Channel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment