Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Authors Who Write Romance/Smut Books

 


Personally, I have no problem with any authors that write romantic/erotic/smut. Hell, I’m writing one too and I hope to have it published this year. However, there are some people who assume that because an author writes romance/smut books, that they’re writing out of experience and therefore the author must be a slut. This seems to happen to Indie authors, not authors who are well known and have established a name for themselves.


Yes, it's hard to believe that people still slut shame. You’ll recognize that classic fake cough that comes out of certain people's mouths that ends with the word, slut. Slut shaming isn’t new, but before casting any stones, they should look in the mirror.


Anyways, I am working on my first romantic/sci-fi fantasy smut book. It has what women love and what men love. By the way, I wouldn’t necessarily call it smut, it’s not as bad as some other books that I’ve read, however my new book is different than what I’ve written in the past so it might shock people.

 Working on a full-length novel takes a lot of time but I’m also working on Volume 2 of the Phoenix Files and enjoying every minute of it, much to my husband’s chagrin. He never understood how important my writing is to me.


My book, Diary of a Time Traveler’s Companion is based on a Fanfiction I am writing. I state writing because I’m not quite finished with it yet. I must admit, it is the first time I’ve ever written a Fanfiction before. I am not going to reveal what the name of the fanfic story is but for those who suspect that I am the author of that certain Fanfiction, congratulations you figured it out.


 If you call me out on it, and name the fanfic, I will give you a free signed copy of the paperback version of, Diary of a Time Traveler’s Companion, when it is released. Anyways, please do visit links below and check out my website to stay updated. Feel free to post a comment on this blog, you can remain anonymous.


Author's Website

Diary of a Time Traveler's Companion

Amazon

YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment